Introducing Emberleigh or Ember for short! Her kit arrived just the other day!
I know my post after reborning Tanner I sounded quite discouraged about the reborning process, and even though Tanner ultimately worked out perfectly and I love him, after the frustration of painting him I was unsure whether or not I was going to attempt painting again anytime soon... BUT... last week was a tough week for me with this whole IVF preparation process... And after what I like to call the "straw that broke the camels back", I decided to give painting a new kit a try. I had been debating on a few different kits that I liked, and I wound up being won over entirely by the "Ember" kit by Tasha Edenholm. And...
I am SO GLAD I GAVE IT ANOTHER SHOT!!!
She came out SO incredible, I can't even believe that it's my work!! I even nailed the mottling that I had such a rotten time with my first time reborning. Big win there for me! And her skin tone came out so amazing, she really looks astounding to me..
(The photo's are picking up A LOT more red than there actually is because I had her outside for these)
Ember still does not have a body and she is not yet put together. I will have her body next week, and I plan to magnetize her mouth for pacifiers, and a spot on her head for a bow, this week. : )
Tanner looks so precious with his new little Sister! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.