Thursday, March 28, 2013

~ Wal Mart mini clearance haul and IVF Update ~

The other day I unexpectedly found ultra cheap clearance PJ's at Wal Mart while passing through the infants section. I was so excited looking at all of the adorable things on the rack! I got doubles of the two that I liked best. :)


What I couldn't believe was how cheap some of the PJ's were. The adorable Valentines sets were  $1.50 each and the cute little frog sets said $3.50 on the tags, but they rang up at $1.50 at the register! :) Right now the frog sets are definitely my favorite.


My husband and I have found our way clear financially to pursue IVF in the next few months. Despite the qualms I have with the professionalism and "mandatory" pre-requisites at this place, we are going to pursue this because we can afford to have it done there. I have rescheduled our IVF education class and the analysis for early May, shortly after our move to the new place.

I'm not going to plant all of my expectations on success, rather I will be leaning toward that I should be prepared for the possibility that the procedure could end in failure. There will always be that chance, and it will never leave my mind, even if we achieved a pregnancy and it was viable for months and months. That is the curse we infertile women carry, pregnancy cannot be enjoyed as carefree and blissfully as a normal, fertile woman is allowed. Nonetheless, here's to hoping that all of this will lead to making our dream come true. 

In the meantime, I have my "girls" to keep me comforted and bring me lots of joy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.