Sunday, March 24, 2013

Roses & Dollar Tree Collective Haul for the 'twins' ~ And "Basket Bling"!

I was able to do a little shopping for the twins! I found some really adorable stuff in duplicates at Dollar Tree, and I found a real treasure chest at my local Roses (A lot like Big Lots)! I really wish I had had more time to look around at the infant stuff at Roses, but I plan to spend a lot more time there when time permits, because they have quite a selection of adorable and affordable infant stuff!

I thought the little frog cups with the lids from Dollar Tree were perfect to hold the corn starch that I use to brush on Brianna's silicone head and limbs, and it worked out perfectly. I'm using one for the corn starch and one for the pacifiers. :)

                                                  Hauls!
                                         Roses Haul!






Aside from my haul, while packing boxes for our move next month, I came across some old material swatches I had stored away from old craft projects. Among them was a really pretty, filmy bit of ruffled material attached to some blue cloth. Who knows what it once was? But most of the blue material had been cut off of it. I found an adorable use for the filmy material. I attached two satin ribbons to it and I tied it around Emilyne's basket. :)


 

My short little shopping trips and my finds at home really fill my heart with joy, who would have thought something that is so insignificant to most is so utterly significant and fulfilling to me, and to people like me who need every little bit of joy that they can find? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.