Thursday, March 21, 2013

'Bountiful Baby' Haul :)

I received my Bountiful Baby order today! :) What CUTE stuff!


I wound up having to make the chest openings just a little bit larger because I had assumed the hearts would be a bit smaller. I had to remove quite a bit of stuffing in order to make the boxes fit properly, that was a bit of a challenge, but I got it done..            

                                       Almost done!!


They fit nicely in the end, though, and what a NEAT thing to feel and hear those little heartbeats!! They not only feel convincing, but they also sound convincing, no joke. They're really great little devices, I'm very impressed!! The more I test them out, the more I'm contemplating maybe using a piece of felt in front of them to hopefully tone down the clicking part of the box, however. That is something I may do here pretty soon, and see how that works out. The baby powder wonder wafers are SO strong! I cut one in thirds and used only one third in Brianna's body for the time being. Pretty smell! Now they both have a nice baby powder scent going on. :)

For now, Emilyne gets the receiving blanket and Brianna gets the hospital cap (makes it easier on me with her wild hair, I still have no idea what to do with it!!) :)


I'm still stumped on what I will do to modify a pacifier for Brianna, seeing as how she is silicone. :-/ I really have no idea yet what will be OK to use on Silicone and what won't.. So I have a lot more research to do before I move forward with any plan. I'm really apprehensive to do anything permanent to her mouth in order to modify it to take a pacifier, who knows what it could cause? So I'm looking for any alternative possible before I make any decisions on that..

I'm really happy with today's haul items! So much fun working on more modifications and making more plans for what's next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.