My new addition is a preemie baby. I have thought quite a bit about a preemie baby doll, and I decided that if I ever went with a preemie, having full arms/legs were definitely a must because they just look so precious and tiny, I'd want the versatility of being able to show off their limbs a lot of the time.. And when I saw this baby I knew she had been exactly what I'd had in mind! :) She is 15 inches long, 5 inches shorter than Emily and Brianna. I'm unsure of her weight, but I'm guessing I may need to weight her a little whenever I get glass filler beads to better weight the twins.
She has a full head of brown hair and I am just in love with her adorable, teeny hands and feet, and her angelic little face. I'm even looking forward to dressing her up, despite the fact that it will be harder to find clothes to fit her... I saw a few preemie sizes at Wal Mart, so its all good!! :) I still have yet to name her, and though I am mulling over names, I may wait until she arrives to give her a name that fits her when I see her in person. Since she is so tiny, I am going to use Emily's old basket and convert that into her bed, that will work out perfectly for her smaller size. :)
My
original goal was that my next baby doll purchase would be a NB boy,
and have a boy in my collection, but this little girl was too
precious to pass up, and when you get that "she's the one" feeling you
have to go with it!! Whenever
I do decide to add a new NB to the collection in the future, a boy is
definitely the plan for when that time comes.:)
Until then, I couldn't be happier with the little girls I have gathered together- and I am so very much looking forward to the new baby's arrival!!! :) :)
Until then, I couldn't be happier with the little girls I have gathered together- and I am so very much looking forward to the new baby's arrival!!! :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.