Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Quite Possibly "Expecting" A new AD..?

My little Rainier's belly plate may be put off a few months, as I may have found a potential little Sister for the twins. If this transaction goes through, this will most likely be my last baby-doll purchase for a while, as I feel no need to have too many 'babies' in my collection at this time. But this new little baby is just so precious and adorable, I saw her and I just 'knew' that I wanted to add her to the little family. I don't even know if that makes sense, but yeah, I just 'knew'!

I can see a ton of baby dolls/reborns online and not get the feeling of awe that I have for my twins, and that I had when I saw the baby doll I would like to have join them.

This little one has almost full arms and legs, and will have so much potential for different outfits and poses. She is the only baby doll I have seen online that has captured my heart so quickly, and tempted me to splurge on such short notice. 

I won't know until Friday if this is going to happen, but I am really hoping it works out because I truly have my heart set on having her.. She is a little beauty, and she would be the perfect addition to the girls. :)

Arrgh, let this work out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.