I found some amazing deals yesterday at my local "Ollies" (a bargain outlet store) and "Big Lots" on pacifiers. You couldn't beat these deals!!!
$3.00 got me the three pink butterfly paci's at "Ollies", I thought how perfect, one for each of the girls!! And at "Big Lots" I found another great deal, $3.00, on two disney paci's and a paci clip. :)
I decided to make clip attachments for one of the paci's that doesn't have it's own, and I just used some coordinating ribbon and an old "Staples" board clip that we had laying around.
And my Preemie's paci is not quite done yet, but I have the ribbon attached and will tie the other end to her basket until I find a suitable clip to attach it properly :)
These new paci's are just adorable!
There is no special attachment technique that I'm using, since none of them are magnetized. I just placed the paci's over the twins mouths, and the preemie is able to "hold" her paci in place. :)
Emily and her Disney paci/clip :)
I still have not narrowed down what name I want for my new preemie, that may take a little while longer! I noticed she has some reddish 'splotching' beside one of her eyes, and along her forehead. I wonder if it was a manufacturer error, but either way, it actually gives her a more authentic "newborn" look because of the red mottling around her face. I love it!
I've been enjoying bonding with her and I really couldn't be happier that I decided to add her to the 'family'!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.