Preemie Haul ~
For the twins, I found an adorable hooded sleeper without feet (which I've been wanting something to show off their feet for a while!) for only $1.00.. Yeah, can you believe it!? That pink hooded fleece sleeper was only $1!! And a precious little st patricks day dress and undies for $3.50!
Twins Haul ~
My little preemie looks so precious in her new sleeper :)
This $1 pink sleeper has to be my absolute FAVORITE purchase, it looks too cute for words on Emily, and I love how the hood looks up over her head, as well as how the open bottoms show off her cute little feet :)
Brianna got to try on the new dress and undies, adorable! I definitely need to get my hands on a long sleeved onesie or something to cover the cloth on her arms for outfits like this. But nonetheless, this outfit is SO cute!!!
Definitely have to keep Wal Mart in mind when I can afford another small haul!!!
These deals were amazing, and really helped expand the girls wardrobe :)
In other news, I have chosen a name for my new preemie- - - Casia! ♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.