My shipment for the heartbeat boxes and other little goodies I just ordered went out today, and I suspect that will arrive even before Brianna does. Today I worked on my mod to Emilyne's chest. I made a small opening in the seam on her chest and secured both sides from coming open anymore, to prepare for the little heartbeat box that's on it's way. I'm really looking forward to preparing Brianna as well. I just can't to feel those sweet little heartbeats, and for little miss Brianna to get here. Only four more days! :)
Monday, March 18, 2013
Mini Target Haul: Clearance Items!
I found a few adorable things today at Target, on clearance! I know that Emilyne doesn't have full length limbs - and neither will Brianna - but oh my gosh, I couldn't resist these adorable Disney onesies....
Since they were clearance, sizes were extremely limited, and the smallest I could find was 6 months. I figured they could be altered if need be, but you know what? The fit was only just a little bit loose on the tightest snap row, so it wasn't a big deal! :) I couldn't pass up an adorable set of 2 for under $5.00, knowing I can trade them off between Emilyne and Brianna in the future. :)
My shipment for the heartbeat boxes and other little goodies I just ordered went out today, and I suspect that will arrive even before Brianna does. Today I worked on my mod to Emilyne's chest. I made a small opening in the seam on her chest and secured both sides from coming open anymore, to prepare for the little heartbeat box that's on it's way. I'm really looking forward to preparing Brianna as well. I just can't to feel those sweet little heartbeats, and for little miss Brianna to get here. Only four more days! :)
My shipment for the heartbeat boxes and other little goodies I just ordered went out today, and I suspect that will arrive even before Brianna does. Today I worked on my mod to Emilyne's chest. I made a small opening in the seam on her chest and secured both sides from coming open anymore, to prepare for the little heartbeat box that's on it's way. I'm really looking forward to preparing Brianna as well. I just can't to feel those sweet little heartbeats, and for little miss Brianna to get here. Only four more days! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.